we service and install security camera systems. like many of the options in consumer electronics there is an array of manufacturers and products, along with competing technologies. we are happy to design a system for you or upgrade your existing system. we offer a free on site consultation to analyze your unique situation.
- install new wiring in your existing building
- upgrade your currently installed wiring or components
- we can utilize hd-sdi, which allows you to run hd cameras over the existing analog line
- this is an inexpensive upgrade that will be sure to make a huge improvement on the quality of the video and recordings
- we can prewire your new home or business with category cable to provide the latest solution for hd cameras
- we offer design build systems for large commercial and residential systems
We earned our reputation back in the mid 90s on the east coast installing CCTV systems in large box stores. Then relocated to the west cost landing large accounts. We were the first company in the valley to bring digital video recording to hard drives. A few years later we incorporated our experience with energy efficiency projects.
Security management has become extremely important to everyone. CZ has installed hundreds of accounts utilizing top quality equipment with the latest technology. HD cameras, NVRs-DVRs and IP. We make it simple for our end users.
Gate access and door controls to maintain security of your property. Receive alarm notifications on your phone. Remote access from anywhere.
Understanding the nuances of opening a door with a phone will enable you to make better choices about how best to implement mobile access successfully.
- Why it is essential to have an architecture that is agnostic to underlying technologies
- Comparison of technologies that support mobile access today
- Positioning for future growth as mobile access evolves
- Why multi-layered security is important for mobile access
- What makes a good transnational experience at the door
- Back-end management considerations and building operational inefficiencies